Thursday, August 21, 2008

Picnic in the Sculpture Garden










On Thursday we decided to meet Ian in DC to have a picnic in the National Gallery of Art's Sculpture Garden. The weather was perfect and we decided to hang out on the mall for a little while afterwards. Here is Lucy in front of a sculpture that she saw others getting their photos taken in front of, so she had to do it too. Harper was giving me some great faces so I couldn't help but take a zillion photos of her. Being that I never came to DC when I was growing up and I haven't tired of it at all, I am still in total awe of the buildings and the setting in general. Hopefully picnics and taking time to just hang out in DC and not just run in and out all the time will help Harper and Lucy to appreciate it the way I do.

No comments: