Monday, August 25, 2008

Daddy "Do" or "Don't"?



For 3 years now I have been in charge of fixing Lucy's hair. No big deal, it is just the way it has been. The only problem is, we can't ever get out of the house. It takes us (me) forever to get ready. Not because I am primping in front of the mirror, but because I have so many people to ready before we leave. It isn't that Ian doesn't help, there just seem to be things that are for me to do that he can't help with. Lucy's hair has been one of those things. The other day I finally said, "You know, we have two girls. You will have to learn how to do a ponytail at some point". His response? "Did your dad ever fix your hair". He already knew the answer had to have been yes since he was also in charge of 2 girls and their hair from time to time. The next morning, mission accomplished. Lucy had a ponytail in her hair and it was perfect. He accepted the challenge and it even survived a day at the pool. Next week, braids.

No comments: