Friday, August 1, 2008

Jack


I wonder to myself (and aloud to Ian) how many times I have said, "Really, we don't need anymore babydolls." I have said it to grandmas, friends, sisters, etc. Our house overflows with stuffed animals and babydolls. If that wasn't reason enough to not bring anymore into the house for a while, meet "Jack". That's right, Jack's the giant red tube that Lucy has been carrying around. He is actually part of her tball set. She has decided that Jack is her new baby. She carries him around, puts fairy wings on him, feeds him, "nurses" him, takes him for grocery cart and stroller rides and takes very good care of him. Why Jack is better than her baby dolls, I don't know. All I know is that her baby dolls have not been played with for months. Lala, Jack, her imaginary friends and a couple stuffed animals all make the playlist, but not a baby in sight.

No comments: