Monday, May 11, 2009

Baby!!


We know that Harper has a love for babydolls, or at least, HER babydoll, but today we discovered that she loves babies as well. I thought she might be a bit jealous when I held baby Tate Butler, but instead she walked over and smiled and squealed at him, blabbed to him and touched his feet, his belly and and patted him on the leg. She loved him. The love and excitement was so strong that when his older brother asked to hold him and I put Tate in his lap, Harper threw herself backwards and began to throw a tantrum. When I put her in my lap so she could see the baby better, she calmed down. Keep it up kid, we need this type of attitude in about 4 months.

This video isn't her with a baby, but rather really wanting to load her babydoll, and two pairs of flip flops into a stroller. She tried to pull this off for about 30 minutes. Whatever keeps her occupied, I guess!

No comments: