Wednesday, June 10, 2009

They look alike, they talk alike...






I don't do this much, dress them the same that is, but when I do, it is funny to see this tiny little shadow of Lucy following her around. They are starting to look more alike and dressing them alike only enhances that fact. I don't, however, think they look like twins (I have been asked that on numerous occasions. It seems people think I have one petite 3 1/2 year old and her twin dwarf sister who, well, acts like a baby!) Lucy, of course, notices that they are dressed the same and Harper has started to as well. If they are sitting next to each other Harper will touch her outfit, then Lucy's and repeat over and over again. I'm sure that as a little sister, who just wants to be like her big sister, it is a thrill to look like her. You can always tell them apart though, Harper is the only one that likes to play in the toilet, trash, recycling or dirty laundry.

No comments: