Tuesday, June 2, 2009

DOT

Ian started work last week at the Department of Transportation in the Inspector General's office. He will be part of the oversight for bailout dollars being used within the department. So far, this has meant very little change for the girls and myself. He leaves and returns at about the same time and I still hear from him during the day. (Because of this, I still think that maybe he just got a reassignment within the CIA. Who knows? I don't just pop in on him at work and he doesn't give much in the way of details. Yep, must be a covert operative. I, clearly, am not.)
For him, it seems to be more of an adjustment. So far the highlight has been that President Obama ate lunch at the 5 Guys burger joint next door. No, Ian wasn't there. But he knew about it before the rest of us. How's that for oversight?

No comments: