Monday, September 29, 2008

Hello, Mr. President!

Lucy has a way of saying things that are, well, just funny. Last night she asked for some cheese to eat with her dinner. When I said that I would get her some she started chanting, "You know it! You know it! You know cheese and I know it!"
Another funny little habit of hers is to think total strangers look like family members. She swears that Aunt Taylor has her own food network show called "Ask Aida". Everytime she sees a commercial she says, "that girl looks like Aunt Taylor".
Today took the cake though. She asked if I would do her Presidential flash cards with her. She got a few correct but she thought it was hilarious that Kennedy "looks like Uncle D", Teddy Roosevelt "looks like Todd" (Davis) and the best, "George W. Bush looks like Daddy I guess Lucy is the only one in this house that is hoping for another 4 years, some White House we live in!

No comments: