Tuesday, March 25, 2008

We are in the single digits!



8 weeks and counting! I went to the doctor on Monday and all is well with the baby. We have a name chosen although we aren't revealing anything quite yet and we seem to have anything and everything that we will need. Lucy is starting to get really excited and talks to the baby through my belly all the time. She also uses my belly as a pillow when we read books or cuddle together. She is also relieved that in a few weeks the belly will be gone and she will be able to knee me in the belly all she wants again.
She can't wait to be a big sister and we can't wait to meet Little Sister. The doctor isn't counting on me going the full 40 weeks so maybe it will be early May rather than mid-May. Here I am at 8 months. We take a picture each month to chronicle the baby's growth and include Lucy and Reggie as well. It's hilarious. Reggie gets into position automatically when the Polaroid comes out and Lucy has to have her own copy each and every time.

No comments: