Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Rainy Day fun




On a rainy, gross day, we were feeling a bit cooped up so we bundled up and headed out to play in the puddles. These clips and photos are great and show Lucy having a great time playing in the puddles. Please note on one of the videos where Lucy trips and a bit of foreshadowing occurs. Unfortunately, I stopped filming just moments before Lucy took a nosedive into a puddle that was up past her ankles when she was standing up. Needless to say, she was not pleased, but it sure was funny. It was a very cold puddle and she was promptly soaked. The only thing that got her to stop crying and start laughing at herself is when I said that she must have thought that it was a swimming pool and not a puddle and that only nutty kids go swimming in puddles like ducks. Now all I hear about is how she went swimming in the puddle, as though it was all on purpose. I'll let her think that, if only I had it on tape to prove otherwise!





No comments: