Friday, February 1, 2008

Comfy places





Lucy loves to hide and lay around in "comfy places". She has started making little nests for herself with pillows and blankets, hiding in her stuffed animals and I find her frequently nestled in the pillows on my bed. The other day when I got out of the shower she was so quiet that it startled me a bit and when I found her, she was laying on a couple of pillows on the floor, listening to a book on tape and cuddling with La La.

There is video here of another time when I got out of the shower and she was hiding under the pillows in her underwear on my bed. It has become quite the pastime. The other video is of where we found her after cleaning up dishes after dinner one night. She is so content to just lay and look at books and have La La doing something (going potty on the baby doll potty, laying with her or sitting in time out).

Clothes are also requested based upon comfort. Our little girly girl refuses to wear tights or dresses, always preferring pants "because they are comfy cozy". Pajamas are the same, with her sparkle and monkey pajamas in a tight race for which is most comfortable.

If only Reggie knew how much she liked to cuddle, he might let her snuggle up to him!





No comments: