Sunday, December 30, 2007

Agic, Lucy's imaginary dog

Lucy told us a week ago that she had a dog named "Agic". That was about it, just that she loved her dog named Agic. Today, though, we were leaving the grocery and she told me that I needed to make sure that her dog was with us. I said, "Your dog? What's your dog's name?" She said, "Agic". She then went on to tell me that Agic is a little white dog who likes to jump up into the back of the car and ride around with us. Agic is "very cute" and that "nobody can see Agic but Lucy". Although she does ask me all the time "Momma, where is Agic?" or "What is Agic doing?" I usually tell her that I can't see him and that she has to tell me. He is always getting into trouble and doing things that other dogs can't do, like sleeping on the table.

I know everybody is probably tired of me telling them how smart Lucy is, but I mean, come on! Her imagination is so out there and she can have entire conversations with her baby dolls and La La and now Agic? Brilliant, or as Lucy would say "Fantastic!" And she's just 2- who knows what she is going to dream up in the coming years!

No comments: