Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Miss Incredible (or is it Mr.?)

Lucy announced today that she wanted to be called "Sid Eric Incredible". I obliged. Harper then began telling me that she was "Eric". I obliged. Lucy got mad at Harper for taking one of her names and declared that Harper needed to be called "Goya". I called Harper "Goya" and was told "No, no, no. Eric!"
Lucy is at school so I guess I have Eric and Graham here with me and we will be joined shortly by Sid Eric Incredible. Don't get me wrong, Eric and Sid Eric Incredible are great (and apparently have super powers that come in the form of buttons on their clothes. They push them and can fly or go "really fast".) But, personally, I like Lucy and Harper just fine- because they are indeed incredible, with or without super power buttons.

No comments: