Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Heard on Governors Ct.

So many lucyisms lately, here are a few:
-Singing at the top of her lungs in the family room, "On the first day of Christmas, my TULIP said to me..."
-While playing with a doll that Uncle Hunter brought her from Williamsburg, "Her name is Homey."
-While naming the extra reindeer in her Santa crew, "the last one's name is Hellness"
- "Harper and I have decided. We are going to get big and Graham is going to stay little. That's his job."
-On the way to school: "Mom, why do you think the Monkey class is the best. I mean, I know it is, I'm just wondering why YOU think it is the best."
-While playing with her Christmas nativity set: "Hurry! Hurry! The bad angels are taking baby Jesus!" and then, "It's ok Mom, the camels and the cow are going to save him and bring him back to Mary and Joseph and they can open their presents from Santa then."
- At warp speed, along with much other nonsense, " Stegasaurus and Tyranosaurus Rex". This alone might not be that funny, but the fact that she was telling me some nonsense story and said this phrase no less than 10 times in 2 minutes was quite a mouthful.

No comments: