Wednesday, December 9, 2009

All I want for Christmas...

Here are the official Santa letters:
"Dear Santa,
For Christmas I would like Elmo, play doh, and books. Love, Harper"

"Dear Santa,
This year for Christmas, I would like some little policemen and little firemen. I would also like an ice cream maker, a kitchen set and some more pots and pans that I can flip green beans in. I would like another chapter book and a puzzle, maybe a turkey puzzle. Little fish and a movie, maybe watch a crocodile, but not mean, nice!
Santa, I would also love a Rudolph ornament, and maybe a Blitzen, Snoopy and a Woodstock one.
That's all. Merry Christmas and off you go! And have a merry Christmas. Love, Lucy"

Graham gave no comment when asked what he wanted for Christmas, but he did smile... and wet his pants.

No comments: