Sunday, October 25, 2009

Three weeks ago at three weeks









Ok, so things have been a bit crazy around here. Here are photos that I took three weeks ago of Graham. As I look at him snoozing in his bouncy chair right next to me, I realize that our little man has really changed over the past three weeks. You would know that, if I had time to load the current photos on my camera onto the computer and then onto the blog. For now, just take my word for it. He might be cute in these photos, but he is about twice this size now, eating his weight in milk each and every day. Here are some other quick highlights of Graham's 5th week:
  • he went to the zoo for the first time. Boo at the Zoo. He ate and slept through most of it. But, yes, we did fill a treat bag in his honor, and have divvied up the spoils accordingly. Too bad for Graham, they don't pass out milk.
  • Harper now feels the need to tell me each and every time that Graham cries. She will come barreling around the corner, stop an inch in front of me and say, "Am Nying" (Graham Crying). This even happens if I am holding said crying Graham.
  • He has officially outgrown his Newborn sized clothes and is nearly out of some of his 0-3 month clothes.
  • He has rolls on his thighs, his chin, his arms and his belly is beginning to bulge over his pants.
  • He is cooing. He loves his mobile and talks and coos at it. He will also occasionally coo at me at 4am but I try my best not to coo back, 4am is for sleeping, not for chatting.
  • He is smiling socially. He saves most of them for me, but Lucy is also the benefactor and she loves it!
  • He only woke once last night and was on his way to sleeping in until 8am. That is until Harper began screaming at 7:30. Please see blog entry on screaming.
  • He is burping, finally. For some reason my kids do not like to burp and I spend much of my days trying to get them to burp. He is finally starting to burp which seems to be helping his demeanor quite a bit.
  • His baby acne is on its way out and his soft skin is coming back.

No comments: