Friday, July 17, 2009

Just a little bit goin' on, just a little bit

Well, it has been almost a month since I posted last. Only one reason, there just isn't time. We have begun the move over to the house, we have had lots of visitors, Lucy must still get in her pool and friend time and I am plain wiped out. And Harper likes to throw tantrums about a million times a day. And Lucy has been waking up with nightmares. And Harper was teething.
Internet will be connected on Sunday at the house, but there is still no promise of me getting things onto the blog. My goal: before vacation the second week of August. After that, I fear there just won't be much time for anything with summer winding down, Lucy starting school, birthdays and the baby arriving. The summer is moving along at a rapid pace. I wish that Autumn promised more time and energy. If that's what a newborn brings (and a very determined 1 year old and a very busy 4 year old) then I am game. If not, then the blog will just have to take a backseat. Oh wait, we won't have room in the backseat. It will have to go in the trunk.

No comments: