Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dressing up



Lucy has found a new interest in dressing up (again). The pasttime seems to come and go. She is still not thrilled about the dresses because they are "too big" she says, and the shoes are still really hard for her to walk in because her feet are so little, so she improvises with her crocks or boots and dons a whole lot of jewelry and tiaras. I, of course, get dragged into the fun as well and usually end up with a headache from all the hair brushing, clip on earrings and wearing necklaces and tiaras that are way to small for me, but she thinks I look just beautiful! She is really wanting a ring these days. She loves wearing my engagement ring and tells me that one day Reggie going to give her a ring and they are going to get married, and she is going to wear a white dress with a hoola hoop in it.

No comments: