Friday, April 25, 2008

Contractions galore

So I had contractions for nearly 11 hours the other night. Most were not painful but they did get a bit mroe painful towards the end. I guess she's getting ready. She keeps me up half the night and I am now averaging about 4-5 hours of sleep a day. I also can't stop cleaning! It's ridiculous. Oh well, it's helping keep all the pollen at bay that seems to sweep through our area like the plague this time of year.

In the meantime, Lucy can hardly wait to welcome the baby. She asks about her all the time, she is making plans for taking her swimming, to the playground, sharing her toys, taking baths with her, reading her books, showing her how to cook and she really can't wait to "hold her, and kiss her and give her lots and lots of hugs." She runs up and kisses my belly many, many times a day and loves when the baby gets hiccups and she can feel them.

So now we wait...

No comments: