Friday, January 11, 2008

What, is there something on my face?


As you probably know, Lucy is a tidy little girl. She always wants a napkin when she eats, hates getting dirt on her clothes, still asks for a bib and will usually help clean up her toys, her messes, etc. So when I offered to treat us to ice cream after swimming, I expected it to be another neat experience. Wrong. She wanted the cone, not the ice cream so I ordered a cup with a cone on top. Of course, she had a little bit of ice cream as well, but the tiny bit that was on the cone when I handed it to her did a fine job of covering the lower half of her face! The best part? She had no idea that it was all over her and laughed at herself when I showed her her face in the mirror when we returned home. Prizes to all of those who can guess what flavor she ate.

No comments: