Friday, December 17, 2010

An end to the funnies...

Over the past fews months I have sent emails with some pretty interesting subject lines.  Don't let me take the credit, though.  We think the interesting subject liners are some sort of computer virus.  So, in the best interest of my address book, my computer and Ian (who insists), I am going to switch up some things in my email account to hopefully curb the craziness.  This is my tribute to my favorite random subject lines, which always made me roll on the floor with laughter:

"Beef Brisket Bingo"- this popped up in the subject line of an email sent to a chick who was going to have a candle party at my house.  No beef, no brisket and no bingo were actually involved.
"Please put your hands together for the lovely Shasta!"- the subject line to Ian about finding nannies in Alexandria. 
"Downtime Donna digs it"- I can't remember what the email was about, but I sure did laugh when I got an email back from a friend wondering what in the world my subject line was referring to!

No comments: