Friday, February 10, 2012

Good Kid

This is the third of such letters or emails I have gotten since the beginning of the school year about Lucy.  I thought it was about time to share them with family and friends.  We couldn't be more proud and are happy that Lucy takes my mantra to heart, which I repeat to both she and Harper everyday before school: "Do your best and be a good friend".  Read below a letter from a mom of one of Lucy's classmates:

Hi Sara,
I wanted to share with you something Antonio told me yesterday...very sweet! Antonio wore his cub scout uniform to school (all scouts were instructed to do so for cub scout anniversary). "Brian" started laughing at Antonio's uniform and said how stupid he looked and had everyone laughing. Antonio was in tears and Lucy spoke up and said how much she liked antonio's uniform. Antonio said what a good friend Lucy is!!!  She is the best!

No comments: