Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Don't look at it!

For some reason whenever Harper poops in her potty she makes some absurd statement as I clean things up.  The most common is "Don't look at it!  Don't look at my poop.  I'll just tell you that one is really big and the other is really tiny.  Just don't look at it."  Don't worry I don't want to, is usually my response.
Other bizarre statements, and yes, they come pretty frequently, are:
 "Don't put your foot in my poop.  That would be gross!"
"We are not going to eat the poop.  That would be really yucky- wouldn't it be really yucky?"
"Is Graham going to play with my poop.  Graham is a monster.  He probably wants to play with my poop."

And it goes on and on.  Hopefully the commentating will end before she goes to school next year or her teachers will wonder what we do in the bathroom.  But whatever they do, they definitely shouldn't look at it!

No comments: