Sunday, February 14, 2010

That's Amore!

Our Valentine's Morning:
Lucy came in to tell me about making banana pancakes with coconut today for Valentine's Breakfast. I asked her if she knew where Ian and I first learned about this wonderful concoction and she said, "No, but you are probably going to tell me."
Then I told her about our honeymoon to Maui and all about the island, etc. She asked what a honeymoon was and I told her. Then she proclaimed, "I'm going to marry Graham and he is going to be my husband. We are going to live with you (mom and dad) and we are going to go to Hawaii for our honeymoon." Then she added, "I'm going to marry Graham because he is handsome and I really want a handsome husband."
The second anyone was out of bed Lucy presented each of us, including Charlie the fish, a special valentine made especially for them. Mine had Tinkerbell stickers on it because, "you like girls to be girls." So true.
After a night of constipated unrest, Graham was doing his darndest to "work out" his problems. Mid-grunt he fell asleep. Gotta LOVE that!

No comments: