Friday, July 6, 2007
































Aunt Lauren gave Lucy the book "Green Eggs and Ham" for Christmas and I put it away until Lucy could sit through a longer book. Well, I got it out three days ago and she is now hooked. We have read it upteen times and she answers every question in the book with a yes. For instance:
Sam I Am: Would you could you in a box?
Lucy: Yes.
Sam I Am: Would you with a fox?
Lucy: Yes
Sam I Am: Would you could you in a house? Would you could you with a mouse?
Lucy: Yes.Yes!

When she woke up Friday morning I asked her if she would like eggs for breakfast. She said, "Yes, green eggs and ham". So we made a big production of coloring her eggs and serving it with a side of ham and what did she do? "Momma, I do not like green eggs and ham".

No comments: