Thursday, May 6, 2010

Love it, Love it NOT


I have had more success in the past. I have had more success when it was just Lucy. I have had more success when it was just Lucy and Harper. All three in petal headbands, in a garden, before snack and playtime- it was not going to happen.
I settled all three kids down to have our annual kids in the garden photo taken and I got about 3 photos taken and was sure that it was just not happening this year. Too bad, Lucy's head is getting too big for the headbands and Graham will only dress up as a flower for so many years. In fact, it was Lucy's comment that should have tipped me off to what I was about to encounter, "Graham is wearing purple! Purple!? He looks like a girl! Graham, you should know that you look like a girl!" Being that she would not wear the purple one, that was what Graham was left with. I guess it doesn't really matter, dressing him up as a big daisy isn't really very macho anyways.
So here it is. I will try again next year, but this may be it. I'll always have Halloween. At least for the next 10 years or so.


No comments: