Friday, October 19, 2012

Super Graham is 3!

Graham turned 3 after 2 months of talking about his birthday.  He was pretty certain that he wanted a Super Hero Birthday for about 2 months.  What that really meant for a 3 year old party is that everyone wore their own capes (BYOC!) and Graham handed out masks and super hero shields to everyone.  We hung "bad guys" which were really Halloween mummies, witches and skeletons so the boys could battle them with bean bags and save the day!
Graham had a wonderful time and is already planning his birthday party for next year.  But he is cherishing being 3.  He knows how to show you "3" 3 different ways on his fingers and he constantly tells me that he is a big boy.  But a big boy that still hugs me everytime he hasn't seen me for 5 minutes, and who cuddles with me in bed nearly every morning.  He also says, "my mom loves me the most!"  That I do. 

No comments: