Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Lucy's botched clean up attempt


So I was getting us ready to go to storytime today when I heard Lucy dragging her popper into our bedroom. I peeked out to see what she was doing and she jumped from being startled and immediately started stuttering and stammering her words. She then grabbed one of Ian's clean shirts that was sitting nearby and threw it down on the floor. I went over to see what she was doing and it turns out that she was trying to hide the dirt that she had sprinkled all over our floor from the plant in our room. She had grabbed her popper to "vacuum" it up and when that didn't work, thought the shirt would hide it. See what I'm dealing with- ridiculous!

She had a great time at storytime, her favorite since they bust out the bubble machine at the end and they sang songs and read books about frogs today and she promptly showed them how frogs jumped and kept yelling "ribbit" at random times throughout the storytime. She then took on a 3 year old who wouldn't share a ball with her and told the 3 year old that "I was a big kid too!" Needless to say, she got the ball after quite a battle.

Here's Lucy from last week in her UK cheerleading outfit- I guess she's now supporting the baseball team.

No comments: